Whether ERP, KIS, LIS, RIS, or EPDG - we take the entire IT landscape and its peripheral systems into consideration when preparing the specification and tender documents.
To help you select the right provider, we use value analyses and evaluation procedures. We also, on request, advise you on contract-drafting or -review, work contracts, and negotiating with suppliers.
We create the requirements and data models for the implementation, including peripheral system integration. If you so wish, we can also take over the project management.
This capability is in great demand. Whether for scripts or concepts for functional or integration tests, we are your integration test manager.
Moving to the Go-Live stage requires good planning and a Plan B – as well as an emergency plan. The cornerstone? Acceptance, where expectations and achievements meet. Are expectations being met? This is where change-order management begins. Acceptance is based on defined and weighted severity codes according to the contractually-defined criteria, with us supporting you every step of the way.
- Project management of ERP NAVISION introduction in an acute-care hospital with an affiliated nursing care facility with 300 beds total.
- Detailed ERP concept for a private, Spitex-like healthcare provider.
- Introduction of a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) module in an acute-care hospital.
- Project management of a Personnel Module as part of an ERP introduction for three hospitals.
- IT coordination (incl. medical equipment) for a new practice location.
- Are we taking action effectively? “New Clinic Information System” Fast Review system for the Board of Directors of a major rehabilitation clinic, including analyses, concept implementation, and “Projects” and “Operations” contract analyses.
- Total approval and integration-test management of SAP ERP introduction for a major hospital.
- Total approval and integration-test management of NAVISION ERP implementation for an addiction clinic.
- “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) project management for an acute-care hospital.
- BYOD Request for Proposal (RFP) for an acute-care hospital.
- ERP evaluation with benefit analysis for an SMB with a services organisation.
- “New ERP: Yes/No?” decision-support for the Board of Directors.
- Project management of an ERP implementation in an SMB with a services organisation.
Testimonials? Read for yourself.